S/N: TEL00822 Shows a code E1370 Low Def Pressure. Checked all the lines, level sensor works, I can hear the pump turning, but when I run a Def Dosing Verification System test, it shows 0 for the def pressure and fails the test due to the active code. I assume the sensor is bad. Is the next step to replace the pump?
The troubleshooting for the E1370 is "DEF Pressure is Low". See attached.
I got to step 6. The Def Dosing Verification System test kicked out because of the active code. But when it ran the test for a minute, it showed 0 def pressure.
Sensor is in the pump, pump can be running with no output also, either way I’d say a pump is on the PO for repair.
Any chance some diesel went through the DEF system? The insert in the filter in the pump expands and blocks flow when in contact with hydrocarbons, seen it heaps of times
New pump fixed it. Thank you everyone.