Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 325C Excavator! What Do You Think?

J Downey ยท 2015-03-06 22:41

I don't come across many Excavators but a customer recently asked us to sell their Cat 325C It would be great to get some feedback on this machine...both positive and negative! Cheers Guys Jerrod D Diesel Generator & Air Compressor Sales

Replies5
  1. #1lantraxco2015-03-06 23:07

    Sneaky... anyway, sheet metal is well beat, with the guarding around the cab, narrow two bar shoes, full length track guiding guards, fiddle string tight tracks, I would say she's been working rough ground. Other than that, hard to say. How many hours on her, or did I miss that somewhere?

  2. #2John C.2015-03-07 01:05

    Logging road builder and it should be an 325CL. You need more information on your site. As lantraxco says, an hour meter reading would be required.

  3. #3J Downey2015-03-07 01:28

    I think the clock says 10,000 hours. And yes it would have been working rough ground. It is out of a mine site. So if the machine is set up for rough ground does that mean it is all it can currently work in? I really don't know much about these.

  4. #4J Downey2015-03-07 01:30

    Thanks John, So it should say 325CL not C or you can tell from the pictures what it is? I don't know much about these machines so forgive the questions.

  5. #5John C.2015-03-07 10:45

    Provide a serial number and someone here can look up the original build.