Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

cat 329E codes

bignr ยท 2017-03-02 23:13

So I have an excavator throwing a cel should be easy but my company won't put a connector and et in my service truck and I can't figure out what the code on the in cab scree is. Any suggestions is there a back door code.do get into the screen?

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2017-03-03 03:58

    You can get into diagnostics from the cab keypad but it's not something simple I can walk you through on here. I've sent you a PM. Reply to that with your email address and I'll fire you off something that should be helpful

  2. #2John C.2017-03-03 18:22

    Last set of new technology I got into you went into the service menu until it asked for a code. That can be FFF2 or 9992. Would like to know if it has changed again.

  3. #3Nige2017-03-03 19:59

    For this range it still appears to be 9992