CAT 329E CAT0329ETPLW00668 The machine has 2 codes. Fault Code - 247 Fault Code - 1603 FMI 14 FMI 14 Counter - 1 Counter - 1 ECU engine ECU engine I have checked and cleaned the connections. Any ideas on where to go from here? Thanks.
I have a video up showing how to use the monitor panel. HeavyEquipmentForums If you go to the fault code on the panel in service mode, you can click the OK button and a description of the code will show up. You can then go into the monitor mode and watch what is happening to figure out what is wrong.
Thanks for the video. I have been able to pull up that information;But having some sort of communication issue. It is picking up crazy codes and losing communication with my laptop. I have checked connections, harnesses and have looked for rub spots. I am at a loss for what direction to go next.
Is it losing communication with the monitor panel?
No just my Diesel Laptop with the above codes about the data link.
Were any flash files recently updated? If so, verify they were the correct ones for the machine. Most likely you've got a wiring issue on the CAN. I'd also check your power and ground circuits on the machine controller and monitor. I have seen modules throw up CAN communication errors due to ECM power/ground wiring problems.
No recent flash files have been installed.I'm going to try to find information on this machine so I can do a pin out test. Thanks for the input.
Does you diesel lap top have SIS or are you running some generic software?
I am not exactly sure what SIS stands for. But the laptop has manufacture's specific modules or protocol.I have had good luck with it on CATs in the past.
SIS is CAT's Service Information System. Huge online database with parts and repair info for just about every CAT machine ever built. I believe customers can request access but they will only be given limited access if CAT does grant it. Dealer techs have a lot more access privileges.
I was asking if your software was a Cat product or something aftermarket. The idea is getting to be the software is in the machine and you shouldn't need outside product to be able to troubleshoot the machine. The only reason for a lap top should be to drop new software in the machine.
CID 247 refers specifically to transmission of Data between the various ECMs - "This diagnostic code is caused by network data that is in error between the Machine ECM and the "Monitor Display" ECM through the J1939 Data Link. The data received over the data link is in error." Based on the fact that no flash files were recently updated it might potentially be a case that an update is required. Cat Service Mag SEPD1571 - "New Engine software is available for Hydraulic Excavators with TIER 4 Engines - The new engine software includes improvements to the MID 36, CID 247, and FMI 14 Engine ECM: J1939: Special Instruction strategy." That sounds a bit adjacent to the symptoms the OP is posting. For a 329E the software would be a 417-2968 Part Number. This new software was effective from machine Serial Number PLW01172 and Up, so about 500 machines after the OP's was built.
After having CAT coming out and doing the software update I was able to get information from the laptop and the on board monitor. It had a high rail pressure leak which ended up being relief valve at the end of the rail. It has been running good for approximately 2 weeks. Thanks for all help in resolving this situation.
New problem same machine. I was just informed that the machine started going into some sort of limp mode. The functions slow down and the machine gets weak . If you shut it off and restart it all functions go back to normal for a period of time. One of my guys attempted to pull codes and was unable to get into the monitor. It just kept saying enter code. I will be heading out there in the morning, just wondering if you had any ideas?
We had fault code 247-14 show on our 329E, Vin# PLW01511. Initially we were able to retrieve the code from the monitor and the operator said that it was a CAN data link issue. Yesterday evening I hooked up with ET and the engine ECM information shows as incomplete, while the pro-link information was ok. I could not pull find any active or logged codes on ET. Machine is running fine, but we cannot delete the fault code with the monitor, and can't read the code with ET. We checked random plugs etc. for obvious problems but we really don't know which harnesses are used for this. Suggestions before we call the dealer out? Thanks
Datalink problem of some sort on the branch of the main wiring harness that connects to the engine ECM. Maybe even the ECM itself. Check around the starter for a large wiring harness that eventually ends up at the engine ECM. It should have a ground connection in it that is fixed to the engine block. Is that wire broken.?
Thanks Nige! He is working it today. I may run up to the job tomorrow and try to start chasing harnesses to see if I can find something. I have printed out the attachment and will take that along.