Right track is very weak, tries to move but no power, not luging down the engine, left side strong like bull. Had some bypassing through hydraulic swivel so resealed that with no improvement, minimal case drain from either motors. I have been all over SIS parts and service and can only find one pump control solenoid. shouldn't this have two main pump solenoids?? one for each pump, if not how does it regulate both pumps separately? All other functions "seem" ok however machine is disassembled for transport so I am limited on working other hydraulics. Thanks!
I had an issue with one side track in my 315c. I don't have pressure guages and such to properly diagnose hydro issues, (or the knowledge) but what we did was switch the main hydro lines to the final drives at the center swivel, and found that the problem followed the lines. We ended up tracing the trouble to the pilot valve under the cab. With all the dirt an such down there under the pedals it was pretty rough. Guys have told me that is a pretty common fail ....
Clean the dirt out under the pedals. Does it have a straight travel pedal. Confirm with that that is not a main pump / pressure problem.
UPDATE: Thanks for all for input. At the time of testing machine had no stick installed so I had no convenient way to raise track, after installing stick and raising track off of ground we ran track with no load for a few revolutions a few times both ways, set the machine down and took off! Both tracks working correctly. Something stuck?? Idk working good now.