Hey guys I have to due an oil pump on my machine today FJH00885. Im wondering what the torque specs are and how to find them. I also need to know if i just do a cross tightening sequence when applying the oil pan back on as well. I have never done this before so im hoping it wont be to much of a pain. Tia
I guess I don’t have the right version of sis to get the torque specs and repair info
See attached. Not exactly helpful, it looks as though the torque is the general one for an M8 fastener which is 250 ± 62 lb in. The interesting thing is Step 1., "remove the engine and the main hydraulic pump". From that it gives the impression that the oil pan will not come out with the engine installed.
Ya you’re right we do have to pull the motor. I was hoping not but there is no clearance on one side of the oil pan