Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 350L Excavator Monitor not Working

Mulla1 ยท 2022-08-14 20:31

Good Morning, I have a Cat350L Excavator, Serial No. 9DK001. The problem is that the monitor lights up when the key is turned on but does not work afterthat. I checked the ECU and there is no light on .....that is the green light is off indicating that the power has been lost to the computer. I have checked fuses, including the 80 amp circuit breaker and all appear OK. Where do I look for the power supply to the computer and / or any plugs that I might check ? Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1Nige2022-08-15 04:21

    I'll send you a copy of the electrical schematic. That might give you some clues.

  2. #2Mulla12022-08-15 16:08

    Thanks Nige for that. I'll have a look at it and see if I can trace the source of the problem.

  3. #3Mulla12022-08-15 16:23

    Morning Nige, that electrical schematic didn't come through. Would you mind sending it again. Thanks Mark

  4. #4Nige2022-08-15 16:27

    Check your messages (click the red envelope icon on the top RH corner of your home screen). I sent it earlier today.

  5. #5Mulla12022-08-15 17:09

    Thanks Nige for the help......got it now