Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 416 3rd valve

mikeg6413 ยท 2024-04-21 18:26

Hey guys and gals, I just purchased a 4 in 1 bucket for my 87 416, I got a really good deal on the bucket and couldn't pass on it. Now I'm in search for the 3rd valve, lever and everything else needed to install. If anyone has any leads on any parts I need please send them my way, I've searched dismantled machines and eveytime I find a machine it's either gone, or I have to buy the whole valve assembly or I just don't get a call back. Also if anyone knows what models are compatable with the early 416s that would be great, cats not much help there. Today I mounted the bucket and it fits well. Ideally if someone had a 416 that the 4 in 1 has been removed and is will to part with the valve and items that would be super ideal. Thank you !!!

Replies7
  1. #1Nige2024-04-21 19:18

    If you were to post the Serial Number of your 416 a Part Number could be tracked down for the 3rd valve that might help you to search for one.

  2. #2mikeg64132024-04-21 19:23

    Serial number is 5pc05965

  3. #3Nige2024-04-21 20:02

    9T-7293 (pages 1 & 2) is what you have right now. 9T-7294 (pages 3 & 4) is what you need. On Page 5 is the list of parts to convert one to the other.

  4. #4mikeg64132024-04-21 21:38

    Correct, plus the linkage to the control lever in the cab, and control lever. If possible finding good used steel lines, hoses and clamps would be great as well. Most importantly is everything cab side, valve,linkage and lever

  5. #5Nige2024-04-21 22:14

    See attached.

  6. #6mikeg64132024-04-21 22:23

    Thank you, yes everything in the pdfs is what I am looking for

  7. #7AGA2024-04-24 03:04

    Hello! If you would like to get a quote for parts or if you need any assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Also share your contact details, specify your phone number and zip code