Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 416 C -Oil sending unit location

Dave Herrin · 2025-05-16 11:46

I saw an answer to this once , but can’t locate it. And does anyone have a pic or diagram? Thanks

Replies9
  1. #1Nige2025-05-16 11:53

    If you can supply a Serial Number it should be easy to look up. I assume that you are referring to the low pressure switch.?

  2. #2Dave Herrin2025-05-16 14:31

    Yes sir. I have left the shop but will surely post it here soon. Ty.

  3. #3Dave Herrin2025-05-17 10:54
  4. #4Nige2025-05-17 11:32

    #1 - In the top of the oil filter housing. OEM Part number is 253-7910.

  5. #5heymccall2025-05-17 11:32

    253-7910

  6. #6heymccall2025-05-17 11:33

    Darn you, fast typer

  7. #7heymccall2025-05-17 16:02

    Fine, I'll just post a picture.

  8. #8Dave Herrin2025-05-18 08:43

    Thank you very much. I looked at many pages and sites and there were none correct for this exact backhoe.

  9. #9Dave Herrin2025-05-18 08:45

    Thanks to all who answered. This is a great forum. Mr Nige saved us a lot of time.