Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 416b

Dangto ยท 2014-05-10 15:27

New to this site and hoping for a little help. The glass fuel bowl on my 1994 Cat 416b broke, installed a new bowl and fuel/water separator. Cannot find the lift pump to fill the bowl. Does this machine have a lever or plunger style pump and where is it located??

Replies10
  1. #1Old JD2014-05-10 18:06

    email address?

  2. #2AllDodge2014-05-10 18:57

    As Old JD mentioned, we cannot find what your looking for without a serial number

  3. #3Mobiltech2014-05-10 21:32

    Should be on the right side of the engine ( as viewed from the drivers seat ) about in the middle of the block. It has a small lever on the bottom.

  4. #4Dangto2014-05-17 14:08

    Pin # on the back hoe is 87k03425. Engine # is 5hk18183. Email is [email protected] .

  5. #5Dangto2014-05-17 14:11

    Pin @ on the backhoe is 87k03425. engine # is 5hk18183.

  6. #6Old JD2014-05-17 18:49

    check your email,,, hope it helps

  7. #7Mason pro2020-09-27 11:15

    Is there hand pump on cat416b

  8. #8AllDodge2020-09-27 17:26

    Should be on the fuel pump

  9. #9Mason pro2020-09-27 18:06

    Ok I'll look, transmission fill tube is leaking again I tried new o ring leaks around outside of flange

  10. #10Mechanicsville8042021-12-14 19:06

    I have hey, I was wondering if you could email me the manual you sent him? Except mine is a 93 416b. I can tell you serial number and engine number tomorrow if you need.