Swing on backhoe very weak. Serial #ASG02614 I'm new owning a backhoe.
Correction Serial number 8SG02614
I would guess you have seals on resolver bad Try working a out rigger or stick or hoe bucket while working the swing and see if it speed up
Thanks, I'll get out and try that in a little while. Where would this resolver valve be located? I
Do the tests first and if it proves to be related to the resolver valves then further information will be forthcoming. Be warned, if it gets to that point there will be a fair amount of disassembly involved.
Actually changing seals on resolvers is not that big of a deal number 25 is what you are looking for it can be accessed from under machine
Thanks so much to you both. That definitely makes the swing work when moving the bucket while swinging the backhoe.
couple o rings and you should be good to go
See the attached. If you remove #26 try shaking it and listen for the rattle of the ball inside it. If it doesn't rattle you will need a new one. Replace all the O-Rings/backup rings on #26. That would be parts listed #23-31. While you are at it remove #19. Replace the seals #20/21 and check that the ball #22 is perfectly round and undamaged. Replace if necessary. It may pay you to inspect the condition of the seals & backup rings on all the other valve sections while you are in there. The seals are basically the same in every section but with some small differences.
Thanks men, now the fun begins.
Seriously it's not that big of a deal to change the seals on the resolver straight up in the bottom for number 25 the other resolver is on the rear face of the valves if you decide to seal them be very careful you don't loose the ball they disappear pretty easy and blend in with the ground very well
Thank you! Great information.
Thanks so much men. I had to do them all. I've got hydraulic power now.