Just purchased a 416b and it has a full cab and all the windows but no doors.Would like to buy doors for it but don't know where to look.Any suggestions would be great.Also can't get self leveling bucket to work.
Call Caterpillar Used parts division. I've found several thing for my 416 by asking to speak to the person that sells the used parts, etc. Hope you find it.
A word to the wise. If the backhoe has one of those long replacement oil filters on it that you buy at the parts stores, take it off now. I ruined an engine when I first got my 416 pushing up brush piles. Little did I know I had ruptured the oil filter and ruined the engine. the block was too bad to be rebuilt so I had to buy an new engine. ~$12,000 for Caterpillar. When they installed the new engine which was done in the field, I noticed the original equipment from Caterpillar was short filter. I think if that had been on my backhoe I would have never knocked it off. The Cat filter is considerably shorter than the ones you get at CARQUEST, NAPA, etc. Also, if you smell motor oil, kill the engine immediately. If I had recognized what I'd done sooner, I could have saved the engine or at least it could have been rebuilt which is about $4,500+.