Serial # fdp20590 Got a call from a client this morning. He apparently broke a fitting trying to remove a hose. He sent some pictures and I will post them below. He said it was the hose from the hydraulic pump to the backhoe valve body. From what I can see in the pictures, I believe him. He is having trouble getting the right parts pages from the dealer over the phone. Since it is the right most section of the control valve; I wanna call it the priority valve section, but I am a lot more knowledgeable about Deere backhoes than Cat.
Is this it by any chance.? Failing that, is there an aluminium tag with a Part Number on it on one end or the other of the hose that connects to the broken fitting.?
⁸
I think I might be wrong. He just sent me a new picture. That is a pretty large hose. Maybe this is the auxiliary section of the valve?
Sorry, the owner says that it is the boom section of the control valve.
It can be whichever section you want. Neither the lines or the fittings that connect them to the valves are included in the parts drawing of any particular valve section. Is it on this illustration by any chance.?
It was. #11, thanks, Nige.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while........ Did you see my message.?