Dear gents recently I bought a cat 428f backhoe loader year 2017, but I could not find the user manual. Is there anyone can help me to get the user manual and parts manual for free. thanks and regards,
post your serial number How computer savvy are you?
Hello edgephoto, could you still help with manual? 434F 2015 MTR00238
you need publication SEBU8716 I do not see a pdf anywhere for free. it is $75 from Cat
I see your location is set as Poland. SEBU8716 is also available to download in Cezch, Croatian, & Romanian language versions if that would be better for you than English.
Yes im form Poland. I use Polish and English. For the others, no thanks
In that case you are limited to SEBU8716. You may be able to find something on the usual internet marketplaces, but if not you can download one directly from Cat for US$75 from HERE . Simply put SEBU8716 in the box and click search. An alternative, but only available on CD @ US$49 which would incur additional shipping charges, is from HERE
Howdy all. Im currently repairing a Cat 428 backhoe loader. I have a workshop repair manual but am looking for a parts manual so I can cross reference. Im also looking for replacement loader bucket pins. Any ideas on a good supplier for Australia. I almost wet my pants when I asked the Cat dealer in town.
Cat Pin number is 6TC04321
SEBP1886 is what you should look for. It covers 6TC-prefix machines with Serial Numbers between 2694 and 6563, which includes your machine. I don't see anything for sale used at the moment that is not for ridiculous prices. You can get a new genuine OEM one from either HERE or HERE