Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 430E Pictures From 9-16-2008

Cat446D1 ยท 2008-09-17 23:16

Hey guys, Aaron here. Just posting some pics of the CAT 430E Backhoe for the CAT Fans on here. Enjoy...:drinkup:drinkup:drinkup

Replies2
  1. #1CAT D9H2008-09-18 00:19

    Great pics I had the pleasure of trying one out not to long ago , they are ugly but you can knock a good sized hole in the ground pretty fast , I like them

  2. #2WColtharp2008-09-22 11:23

    I'll second the guy above me. I have spent countless hours on a 420E that was owned by me previous employer. The only thing that would have made the 420 perfect would be some tints to kill that sun around morning/midday. I loved the enclosed cab because I felt the visibility was maximized a significant amount with the bubble style enclosure. I haven't run a 430 but what's the difference between the two? I'm assuming power.