Hello everyone! I just bought my first backhoe, CAT 432d year 2002. I would like to ask, if any1 of you guys know how I need to operate with hammer? I connected everything, but when I press pedal (the one that moves extender out and in) nothing happens. Do I have to turn some valve? Thanks on answers, and sorry for my broken english!
If extend-a-hoe, stick needs pinned. Other than that, the shutoff valves on the stick need turned on.
Yeah, it's extend-a-hoe, and I did pin cilynder. But still. nothing.
I have C and E series backhoes. The C series uses the extand-a-hoe pedal for hammer. My E series have pilot handles, and the hammer operates off button on pilot joystick. Don't have a D series. I seem to recall having to cross the lines on my Rammer hammer for one of my setups, but that may have been an excavator, as my hammer fits both backhoe and mini excavator.
Post a Serial Number and we can investigate what the manual says regarding how to connect/operate a hammer on that model.
7BJ76859
That's the engine S/N. The machine is BLD02352. The extend-a-hoe works in the same way as a C-Series, a rocking pedal on the floor. Do the external auxiliary lines on the stick show any sign of pressurizing when you operate the foot pedal.? @HMC - where are the shutoff valves on the stick.? They aren't shown on the hydraulic schematic and a quick search didn't throw up anything.
What model hammer?
Never mind. The shutoff valves are only on my 420EIT machines, as part of the thumb kit. They're not shutoff valves, they're selector valves.