Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 446D backhoe No rear hydraulics

Justin Ontman · 2022-08-20 12:42

Pilot shutoff solenoid clicks and seems to work. The only rear controls that work are the aux pedal, and the extendahoe pedal. The extendahoe pedal is stiff both directions. Have a hissing noise in the rear while machine is running, but no functions work at the pilot controls or stabilizers, while front loader works great. Could i have fluid bypassing? Here is a picture of the sticking extend valve. How do i remove the valve from the body? Thanks in advance. I originally bought a manual but weeks have passed and nothing has showed up and no communication with the seller. Occasionally after machine has been setting, when i start it up and try wiggling the rear joy sticks, the engine loads up for just a second and then goes back to normal idle. Like it strokes the pump for half a second.

Replies3
  1. #1Tinkerer2022-08-23 09:06

    I cannot offer any help on your problem, but this what your valve looks like.

  2. #2Tinkerer2022-08-23 11:06

    Actually, I think yours is different from the image I posted.

  3. #3Justin Ontman2022-08-23 11:17

    That looks like it. Thank you Tinkerer