I could use some help with the routing of the hyd. lines. Hoping someone could post a pic. of how the lines go from the control valve and up the boom. I tried looking on AV Spares but it didn't show it. The lines, except for the bucket cylinder, connect to bulk head fittings on brackets a short way up the boom. Those are the lines I'd like to see where they go. I want to replace a badly weathered hose with the outer wire braid unravelling before it breaks. I think it's for the boom cylinder. It's the 2nd hose from the right on the top of the control valve not counting the stabilizer lines. It's actually 2 hoses connected with Cat reusable fittings that fit in the clamp on the swing tower with the 5 other hoses. Cat doesn't make those fittings anymore so I have to get 2 hoses. I can't tell where the hose goes because all the hoses are covered with dirt and intertwined under the swing tower. I want to know if I need to put the boom down so the cylinder is on a downward angle so I lose the least amount of hyd. oil. It's a big cylinder that holds a lot of oil. Thanks in advance.
No replies yet.