Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

cat 627B

muddy fingers · 2026-09-25 21:34

I got a 627B serial 14S888 scraper 37V873 rear transmission not talking with front I put new harness on from front clock to rear clock I switched clocks with other scraper switched solenoids, problem is the up shift solenoid has continuous power when you plug it in it upshifts up against, the front clock does turn with shifting, the back I didn't check it got dark, any ideas

Replies6
  1. #1Nige2026-09-26 05:57

    Do you have an electrical schematic.? I can send you one if it would be any help.

  2. #2muddy fingers2026-09-26 07:28

    I do have one thanks

  3. #3muddy fingers2026-09-28 09:40

    but I do not have anything that tells me what both these clocks should test in neutral or how to tell if clock is in neutral, im wondering if I got one of them turned when I was switching them

  4. #4Nige2026-09-28 10:37

    By “clock” do you mean the gear position switches on the two transmissions.?

  5. #5muddy fingers2026-09-28 10:50

    yes that's what I was meaning

  6. #6Nige2026-09-28 11:20

    It should all be in this attachment. Note that the first requirement is to adjust the transmission linkages correctly (Page 16) before moving on to anything else. The description of how to set up the switches is right after that.