Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 920

caterpillarguy · 2010-04-20 17:54

Check this guy out, he's moving some serious snow with that old cat! YouTube - Caterpillar 920 med spetsplog och sidovinge

Replies9
  1. #1caterpillarguy2010-04-21 16:41

    did you see the loader arms by the way, never seen those before. Think he swapped them from some newer IT ?

  2. #2ClevelandPusher2010-05-26 13:27

    I cant see the video, but I do snow removal and need to get my posts up so I can start my own thread to discuss snow removal options. What a dumb policy, but I understand the reasons behind it. I'd rather have to post 10 posts one time then read through pages and pages of SPAM.

  3. #3vev2010-05-26 23:16

    How much does a 920 weigh?

  4. #4caterpillarguy2010-06-10 16:22

    I'd guesstimate around 20000 lbs?!

  5. #5caterpillarguy2010-06-20 22:06

    YouTube - Caterpillar 920 med hyveltillsats, hyvlar grusväg.

  6. #6caterpillarguy2011-02-16 13:42

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOjMsnoGBz4

  7. #7caterpillarguy2011-02-16 13:44

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVAx3Zo-fYc

  8. #8caterpillarguy2012-06-22 16:14

    This guy finally made some new videos. I'm amazed at what that little thing can do.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tse0jxVH2QQ and one from inside the cab http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFspAgjaYqo

  9. #9caterpillarguy2016-04-26 06:03

    ... And he's back at it with the old cat! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ZCwbQorQY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JEWbWgC4pE And this one just for kicks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbO7I7IIFYg