Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 924k 930k 938k travel speed

englunds ยท 2025-02-23 13:48

Just bought a 930k 2012 it only go 37kph can i get it upp to 50kph?

Replies7
  1. #1Nige2025-02-23 13:56

    Maximum ground speed according to the specifications I have is 40km/h. Post a Serial Number and I will double check.

  2. #2englunds2025-02-23 14:08

    Rhn01029 yes 40kmh is the limit when you google . But allmoust everything in this world can be modified

  3. #3heymccall2025-02-23 14:08

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://s7d2.scene7.com/is/content/Caterpillar/C10724080&ved=2ahUKEwiIoK3zvtqLAxWXrYkEHQzQGkYQFnoECCEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1YYFk5jznyVQu9Jychr9ix

  4. #4englunds2025-02-23 15:17

    Yes but i tink that can be modified up to 50kmh

  5. #5Nige2025-02-23 15:23

    Until you post a Serial Number we will never know.........

  6. #6englunds2025-02-23 16:14

    Cat0930karhn01029

  7. #7Nige2025-02-23 18:57

    I have searched everywhere and there is nothing. The only option I can see for the entire power train is a limited slip differential for the front axle. See attached. If there was anything available it would be listed in the Optional Equipment section on Page 34.