Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 926m loader. Relay problems?

Jmorgan1234 ยท 2025-08-14 14:31

I've got a 926m loader. Quick connect stopped functioning and shows to be unlocked on screen but the coupler is locked. In addition the ac stopped working and the back windshield wiper is stuck on. Smell burnt electrical smell in cab behind seat. Checked all fuses and relays on fuse panel. Removed fuse panel and burnt smell is definitely coming from that area. I have a main power relay fault, an implement fault amongst others. Can anyone point me in the right direction to troubleshoot or the location of main power relay.

Replies7
  1. #1Nige2025-08-14 14:54

    If you supply a machine Serial Number you are welcome to an electrical schematic that not only shows the wiring but also shows component locations on the machine.

  2. #2Jmorgan12342025-08-14 15:04

    LTE03513 is the serial number. Any help would be much appreciated.

  3. #3Nige2025-08-14 15:09

    Check your message inbox.

  4. #4Jmorgan12342025-08-14 15:11

    serial number is LTE03513

  5. #5Jmorgan12342025-08-14 15:16

    got it. i am currently reviewing it. thank you

  6. #6JoeSko2026-01-07 20:33

    Hi, I am having a similar problem on my 2017 930m and I don't know where the main power relay is located. I am getting pulsing on my accessories like wipers, coupler issues, a sound. Can you please get me a wiring schematic of my machine. The last 8 of the serial number is KTG03198. Thank you for any help you can provide.

  7. #7Nige2026-01-07 20:43

    Not a problem. Check your message inbox.