I have 2 master cylinders on my 930 cat front end loader and they are both leaking are the identically or is one different then the other where is a good place to get replacement rebuild or kits to stop the leaking they are wagner lockheed and they have different numbers on the and the numbers are hard to read Kyle
Like it is often said around here, "What is your S/N?" There are at least a dozen different prefixes for 930's and several S/N change points in some of them. Best place for parts might be some place with lots of yellow machines out front that say CAT on them! Sorry I can be a little too sarcastic at times, well maybe all the time. Actually it may be possible to even find parts at a NAPA dealer if they are one style of master. Also you say "leaking" what is leaking? Air or Brake fluid/oil? Did a quick Google search and found this outfit, if Cat can not supply parts they might be worth contacting if you can supply wagner numbers: http://shop.industrialbrakeandclutch.com/BRAKE-MASTER-CYLINDERS_c10.htm
The master cylinders are standard off the shelf units you can find at most auto parts stores. I used to rebuild them but the price of kits got to be about the same as the whole unit so don't bother anymore.
sorry to much going around here lately S/N 41k2199 don't worry about the sarcastic remarks I am very good at that myself thanks for the reply I will look at the website you sent Kyle
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if Cat has just dropped support for that air over hyd. brake but keep coming up with dead ends. Might be worth checking with that outfit I found on Google. We used to have a lot of equipment that used similar air over hyd. arrangements, mostly the old Hough loades and the Off-highway Macks. If you can disassemble the hydraulic end and get the bore diameter a "good" NAPA parts person should be able to match up the cups and seals to reseal it.
I keep the kits and rebuilt masters on the shelf as there's a few of us that have the 41k machines. The 518 skidders use the same master as well. The NAPA number for the kit is 1. Tell them to get you a 1 master cylinder kit.