Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 930 G fan&brake pump assembly

allen lafrance ยท 2018-08-17 16:56

Hi I need the diagram of Fan & brake Pump(aux.pump) to rebuild it pls thanks

Replies11
  1. #1Nige2018-08-17 17:09

    How about a Serial Number..? Also to clarify, do you need a Parts Manual diagram for the fan pump or disassembly instructions (or both)..?

  2. #2allen lafrance2018-08-20 07:27

    disassembly instructions

  3. #3heymccall2018-08-20 07:40

    Part 1

  4. #4heymccall2018-08-20 07:40

    Part 2

  5. #5allen lafrance2018-08-20 08:06

    nice thanks you! do you have the head disassemble to because I think it misses washer where the screen go

  6. #6Nige2018-08-20 09:19

    There do not appear to be any disassembly instructions for the head. The reason I asked for a Serial Number above is that there is a new type of pump fitted to later machines. It would be nice to know which type of pump you have.

  7. #7allen lafrance2018-08-20 09:52

    Cpt29508. TRA10736

  8. #8Nige2018-08-20 10:18

    The S/N prefixes I have for 930G are TFWxxxxx or TWRxxxxx. TRA10736 comes up as a 560B Forestry Machine

  9. #9allen lafrance2018-08-20 15:56

    Sorry Nige my bad!! S/N is TWR03172 do u have pilot line diagram

  10. #10Nige2018-08-20 16:49

    The improved pump came in from TWR00709 so you have the latest & greatest. Here's the Hydraulic Schematic and the pilot lines

  11. #11allen lafrance2018-08-21 07:13

    tanks very much for ur help