Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 931

Ghunt · 2024-04-21 20:32

Hi recently purchased a 78 931 track loader. I have oil seeping out of the right pressure test port and spraying out of the left when trying to turn left. Issue I have is they appear to be bloke. A someone help me with what should be there I will post a pic.

Replies4
  1. #1Tyler d4c2024-04-21 21:34

    There's plugs in there so when you repair or install the clutch accuating cylinders you can Bleed the air. You need some new plugs

  2. #2Ghunt2024-04-21 21:38

    Tyler d4c thanks for the reply. Machine works well other than this issue. It’s losing pressure I assume…once I fix these plugs it should pull itself around better. Are they literally just a bleed plug

  3. #3Tyler d4c2024-04-21 21:47

    No it will make no difference in the machines performance there is pressure there only when the clutch is released may help if you top up your transmission oil

  4. #4Ghunt2024-04-21 22:21

    Ok great thanks again. Any chance you know what one of those look like or possibly have a schematic of the part? I have a parts book for it just looking through it now.not finding anything tho.. I will have to try and get the broken ones out. Just like to know what the piece looks like.