Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 941 B

jaync69 ยท 2025-05-18 16:26

I am thinking of purchasing a Cat 941 B to clear some property. Can you add a clam shell bucket to the machine? How hard is it to add hydrolysis to transition from a standard bucket to a 4 on 1? Thanks for any replies. I dont have a serial number yet .. I'm looking at the machine tommorow. Thanks

Replies1
  1. #1Nige2025-05-18 17:38

    To add a 4-in-1 bucket will require an extra valve section on the control valve. Take a good look, maybe the machine was built with that function even though it may only have a regular bucket installed at the moment. Check the Serial Number carefully. If it is under 80H3039 it is not a B. Ideally it should be above 80H5703 because that's when the last round of updates were made to the 941B.