Unit is a 930K cannot edit title. I have this code 358-05 Implement pilot pressure supply solenoid valve current below normal. All bucket hydraulic functions inoperable. Serial Number RHN02891. I do not know where this coil is located, new to this machine, anyone with info? Thank You
Located pilot oil coil, found open coil
Screwed Nige out of a job....lol.
Obviously hadn't looked very hard for the coil. Only 65 minutes between posting "where is the coil.?" to "I found it."..... All's well that ends well if the problem is now fixed.
With the bucket down and all functions inoperative I had to dig the garbage away, located the valve laying on my belly. once i saw how it was set up i could see that the coils were in pairs for the functions so I assumed the lone coil was for pilot pressure. Got to love loaders that live their lives in our garbage
I feel your pain. We have a number of medium-size loaders (938/950-ish) that run in water-filled sumps. It's a major job to clean all the accumulated muck away so that you can even see anything on top of the axles such as the control vavles, or anything inside the front frame. We were trashing so many front diffs that we even had to extend the axle breathers from the little valve on top of the differential housing to a proper breather up by the tilt cylinder to keep the cr@p out of the axle oil. If you are suffering from dirt build-up on top of the axle housing it might pay you to do the same.