Hi all, I am needing some specs on my Cat 951B to put in a document for a job, and I need the weight, and the drawbar pull. The 951C is 12 3/4 ton, and I have seen somewhere that the 951B is 10 ton? Any help very much appreciated! Valiant
I reckon it should be similar to a D4. Nebraska Plough Book would have that information
Here's the weight. Can't help you with the drawbar pull though. If someone has a very early edition (below Vol 5 maybe.?) Performance Handbook it might have the info. A direct-drive D4D of that era with slightly less rated HP (80 vs 85) than the 951B the drawbar pull is shown as 13,550 pounds in 1st speed. Powershift transmission versions don't have info available. A DD D5 of the same vintage with 93 BHP is listed at 17,330 pounds drawbar pull in 1st speed
Thanks for that, that is helpful. Appreciate it!