There is a cat 951c for sale here in pa that has not run in some time. I want to load in onto a tandem axle rollback w/ the rollback's winch. What kind of park brake system does a 951c have? Is there a hydraulically released park on these machines that I have to disconnect?
Stump it should roll with the engine off. Thats a old piece....best I can remember it might have a small lever right beside the seat. Either that or some type of little lever by the brake pedals ( 3 ) that when you push down on the brakes it holds the pedal down. And just to make it a little easier on the winch and the truck, try to use another machine to lift up on the bucket while you hold back on the boom lever so you aren't pulling the machine and the bucket.