Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 953c track loader

Adkins66 · 2024-02-20 12:20

We got a 98’ 953C *2ZN track loader that just quit moving yesterday. Now every time you put it in forward or reverse the transmission oil pressure light starts blinking. It shows it has 3 codes on it. The codes are- 030/0248.02, 079/0136.08, and 079/0681.05. But I don’t know exactly what the codes are for or how to go about fixing it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Replies1
  1. #1Nige2024-02-20 12:42

    Your three Codes. 030/0248.02 - Cat Datalink. Data erratic, intermittent, or incorrect. 079/0136.08 - RH track motor pressure sensor. Data outside expected range. 079/0681.05 - Parking brake solenoid circuit current below normal. Open circuit in other words. If it was me I'd go for the last one first, but here are all three troubleshooting procedures. if you want a complete electrical schematic I need to know if the machine Serial number is above or below 1750.