We are putting the Finel Drive take together, If there is any one that can walk me threw the steps that's done this before it would help. We had to replace the pinion gear because of a broken tooth. I have a service book but would like to talk to some one with some experience with this. Thanks Dennis
955L slow moving Dennis I wish I could help but you sound knowledgable and I need someone to answer a simple question for me. My 1966 955L moves forward or reverse only after warming up and doesn't have the power it once did. It's getting worse. It's not operated long or often. Can you help?
Davwil, I open you a new thread. Good luck with your machine.
Orchard Ex, Thanks, This looks like a great forum for heavy equip. Been to MD to build a power plant, and later drove a service truck during the sniper deal, made money but man the winters are cold. I live on the AL/FLA line. Thanks for the help.