Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 962G (3BX) selenoid current increase abnormally

evisvasiu ยท 2015-11-11 07:52

Hi everyone, I have a problem on a CAT 962G. Lower selenoid current increase instantly to 100% value after reaching 75%. Please look at the attached picture. I try to move gradually lower lever and at 85%, current rise as in the picture.During this rapid rise, implement is lowered down very brutally. This issue happens only with the lower function. I try to calibrate the lever functions but I can't find the calibrate function on ET2015A Another problem is the Monitor System ECM that can not be connected to ET2015A using ADAPTER 3. How to solve this problems? Can I calibrate this truck using ET? Thanks in advance

Replies2
  1. #1evisvasiu2015-11-11 07:57

    That is the message shown when I connect to computer

  2. #2Nige2015-11-11 08:19

    You have 2 issues as I see it. 1. From the description of the hydraulic system response to the control lever movement in your OP all the implement pilot solenoids require calibration. 2. Either the version of Cat ET that you are using is not new enough (unlikely as the screen shot shows that it is ET2015A) to support a connection to the Monitor system ECM, or it could be a non-genuine or unlicensed copy of ET that will not connect to the machine ECMs. You will not be able to calibrate the pilot solenoids until you resolve the issue with the Monitor System ECM.