Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 962G Hydraulic issue wont raise bucket. Have codes

GloPlugNC ยท 2015-02-06 13:29

Hey Guys, I didn't see an introduction thread so let this be my first post. I've got a CAT 962G that won't raise or lower the bucket some days and other days operates fine here are the Codes: 030 096 F03 821 F04 110 F08 081 631 F07 632 F07 633 F07 082 352 F13 353 F13 Thanks for any responses which lead me in the right direction.

Replies4
  1. #1Mobiltech2015-02-06 19:35

    The 2 that would affect the lift are the 352 353 f13 They mean that the lift control and tilt are out of calibration. I can look for more info later.

  2. #2John C.2015-02-06 19:47

    Are those active diagnostic codes, logged diagnostic codes or event codes?

  3. #3mljohn2015-02-07 10:58

    put a few pounds of air pressure to the hyd tank then try functions it could have lost prime

  4. #4GloPlugNC2015-02-10 10:53

    Thanks for all of the quick responses. I ended up calling the CAT tech :beatsme. Mobiltech you were right it was out of calibration. Haven't heard anything else about it. Thanks again you guys rock. :notworthy