Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 980G Series I Fluid Capacities

vf949 ยท 2012-09-16 12:05

Does anyone know where I can get a list of the fluid capacities on a Cat 980G Series I ? Serial no range is 9CM 373-2141. Thanks!

Replies4
  1. #1Nige2012-09-16 12:22

    Approximate Refill Capacities - note only approximate. Use dipsticks and or level plugs as appropriate and fill to them rather than putting in "X" gallons. Component or System Liters US gal Cooling System 83 22 Fuel Tank 470 122 Engine Crankcase 34 9 Transmission 62 16.4 Hydraulic Tank 125 33 Front Differential and Final Drive 87 23 Rear Differential and Final Drive 87 23

  2. #2vf9492012-09-16 12:55

    Hey Nige thanks very much for that information! Is that from an operators manual? Thanks.

  3. #3>HevyIndsMFGng<2012-09-16 14:59

    A CAT or CAT Dealer employee has many sources to get this information off of, but that info would definitely be in an Operation and Maintenance Manual.

  4. #4vf9492012-09-16 18:18

    Okay cheers folks. I don't have access to an operators manual for this machine at present so thanks for your prompt responses.