Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 980h quick hitch

Danthehoseman · 2021-03-22 05:07

Hi guys A customer of mine needs a quick hitch set up on his cat 980h loader, I have found where to pick up some pressure from but I can’t seem to find a location to hose the return into, Just wondering if anyone has set one up that could point me in the right direction? thanks Dan

Replies3
  1. #1cuttin edge2021-03-22 13:16

    Post the serial number. The Cat guys like that.

  2. #2Danthehoseman2021-03-22 16:30

    The serial number is Cat0980hvmg05158 if that helps at all

  3. #3Nige2021-03-22 17:12

    Did you miss a character.? Are the last 8 digits of the 17-digit PIN actually MHG05158..? That would make more sense. I recall one time installing a tyre handler on a 980H and one return line from it was run back to the hydraulic tank. There are a number of plugs on the inside of the tank IIRC where a hydraulic return can be plumbed.