Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat air & hyd filters cross referance

GRHooten ยท 2006-12-20 13:31

Aloha, Does anybody have filter numbers or a cross referance for the air & hyd. filters for a Cat 307ssr excavator w/ mitsubishi 4D32 engine? I've searched the internet but have only found the oil & fuel numbers. Also, looking for a parts supplier for this machine. My local Cat dealer isn't to helpful. Thanks for any help.:spongebob

Replies2
  1. #1GRHooten2009-08-01 17:41

    Aloha, I'm posting a filter cross reference for a Cat 307 SSR excavator. I've had no problem getting filters though my local NAPA store. Hope this helps. CAT 307 SSR NAPA # WIX# CATERPILLAR# AIR 6767 46767 FUEL 3399 33399 HYDRALIC 7105 57105 OIL 1386 51386 094-7207 1387 51387 094-7208

  2. #2Chris917862009-08-01 18:24

    I would stick with cat filters over any others, just my opinion, you get what you pay for.