Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT BH150

rooies13 ยท 2022-06-12 04:55

Good day members, I am looking for a hydraulic diagram for a CAT BH150 or BH160 backhoe attachment. The diagram is listed under RENR4477. Can anyone please help me with the diagram that has access to CAT's SIS. Thanks Dennis

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2022-06-19 17:02

    Sent you a PM.

  2. #2Billy552023-02-08 00:32

    Looking at a Bh150. Are they pretty good outfit. How big a skid loader do I have to Have? They want 8,000. Looks in good shape.

  3. #3KSSS2023-02-11 12:41

    I have never run one of those, but I did have a BH attachment in the 90's. With the Cat version seating the operator in the skid steer, would make it more comfortable to run. However, I would like to know from someone who has run one, can you see what your doing from sitting down and back as the skid steer position seats you?