Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT bucket shims

Cargs ยท 2015-03-24 22:54

I used to have a list of CAT bucket shims that had sizes and part numbers listed making it quick and easy to identify shims, Ive somehow lost it and was hoping someone has something similar they can share?

Replies4
  1. #1lantraxco2015-03-25 00:42

    Ask your CAT dealer to look up a shim and then search it in "Similar Parts" on the cat network, should bring up pages of information with all the measurements...

  2. #2nowing752015-06-10 20:33

    I just ran into this problem. Bucket has no tag so I ordered a few sizes and none were right. Would love a list with dimensions.

  3. #3Dimonsof2015-12-21 04:28

    Hi. Cat has PDF book "Ground Engaging Tools Parts Sales Kit (PSK) 10th Edition" - I believe it has what you are looking for. It is more that 12 Mb, not sure if I could send it by email - but can try. If you have access to SIS - you'll probably find it there. If you have any CAT rep. around - ask their sales (or PSSR) guys, they might have it as well. If you want me to sedn it to you - PM your email. Dima

  4. #4Nige2015-12-21 09:59

    The best way to send those super-large files that everything seems to be these days is to create a Dropbox account and copy the file into Dropbox. Then send the details of how to access the Dropbox account to the person who wants the file. I know there are other options for file storage apart from Dropbox it's just that was the first name that came to mind. Far simpler and it gets round the attachment size limits that most email providers have.