Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat CS-533D serier AET00607 Vibration doesnt work

andrew80 ยท 2013-10-15 16:01

Hello Guys I was wondering if you can give me a hand with this machine. Problem is that it doesn't vibrate. All other functions works fine (fwd, rev, lights, back up alarm). Alternator is working. There`s a switch at the fwd/rev level that works as an on/off and I jumped it and the only thing that shows is the hydr pressure alarm. Could you please help me out?

Replies3
  1. #1HATCHEQUIP2013-11-06 08:57

    have you got it in low range

  2. #2andrew802013-11-06 09:34

    It doesn't work high or low. But I found out what happened. Ground cables and high amplitude cable were open. I jumped wires from cabin to solenoid and it worked. So I repaired wires and now is fine

  3. #3HATCHEQUIP2013-11-06 20:01

    Working on one today that they said something was wrong with the drive axle axle because it doesn't keep up with the drum, but its the drum that want go to low range and stays in high all the time. Axle is shifting correctly. Got the motor off and trying to see why its staying unstroked all the time