I have a Cat CS-533e roller that will not move. Ser. # ASL00645 . It was intermittent before but now it will do nothing. I thought it was the parking brake not releasing. The light turns off when the parking brake is released. All fuses and relays are good. I have power coming out of the brake switch both applied and released. I have power at both the axle interlock and drum interlock solenoids, power at neutral safety switch, and power at all relays. I dont know where else to check...The solenoids have power going to them but I dont know how to test anything after them. maybe they arent releasing the brakes.
Do you have the Electrical Schematic..? It should have a table in it with the resistance values for the solenoid coils. If you don't have a copy drop me a PM with your email address.
here is part of trouble shooting for propel system. You need to fit some gauges and check what is happening Mark