Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat D-11R & Fiat allis HD-50 video !!!!

slagpot ยท 2009-10-16 02:43

Heres a video I found on you-tube. If you love the old fiats ,than this is for you. YouTube - Cat D11R Working with Fiat Allis HD50 Slagpot

Replies7
  1. #1slagpot2009-10-16 03:02

    Heres another one from Miningpower,fueling the beast up including a D-10n. YouTube - Fuel Time- Cat D11R, D10N & Fiat Allis HD50 Slagpot

  2. #2Miningpower2009-12-31 09:33

    I see you found my two HD50 vids. I must say, the big Fiat is an impressive machine to see in operation. Here's some pictures I took that day

  3. #3Miningpower2009-12-31 09:48

    That didnt work, lets try this.

  4. #4slagpot2009-12-31 12:22

    Miningpower, I've watched most all your videos on you-tube.Having been an operator for many years. I am impressed with you knowledge of heavy equipment, furthermore your documenting skill set is great. I wait for more videos on the you-tube. Keep up the good work lad. P.S dragonriversteel is my you-tube name

  5. #5Miningpower2009-12-31 14:06

    Well thank you! I'll have a walk around video of the big Fiat up soon!

  6. #6oldirt2010-01-01 08:14

    Great video! Thanks also for not screwing it up with MUSIC. I love to hear the sounds of what is happening. Fun to watch good operators too.

  7. #7Miningpower2010-01-01 09:34

    Thanks! Nah, I never use music, it just ruins the video.