Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat D Model Excavator Monitor Panel

John C. ยท 2018-03-06 23:11

I got access to a customer machine today and did some experimenting with a GoPro camera and some mounting linkages. The video shows some of the functions for controlling and troubleshooting the electronics you can do without hooking up a laptop computer and paying all the subscription fees. I did not put in a narration but went slow so you can see what is going on and how to access the various locations and functions. Enjoy

Replies2
  1. #1John C.2018-03-13 17:13

    I'm trying to put together a narration for this video and need to know what the codes are that are being displayed. My code list is out of date and shows things that are for other machines. Code numbers are Service codes: 36 91-8, 36 617-5, 36 617-6, 36 544-8, 39 E00600-2, Event Code: 39 2300-9 Thanks in advance. John C.

  2. #2John C.2018-03-14 16:03

    I have added some narration to the original video to help explain some of the functions seen in the video. I hope this adds to you understanding of what is available on the panel an how it can be used for operation, maintenance and repairs.