Any input on these? Looking at one to help out with grading and brush removal
Don't buy one from an auction without having someone who understands what they are looking at check it over first …….. HeavyEquipmentForums
No, I am getting it from a company that reconditions them. All new hoses, repacked cylinders, complete clean and new paint, new seats, new cat stickers and a 90 day warranty(full machine) all in writing. We are looking to take some stress of our ctl’s doing grade work, brush removal and hopefully get more productivity and longevity out of them
Yes, they're good machines. It should have the 3046 engine.
In that case I suggest to run the snot out of it during those 90 days, and see if the rebuild is just skin deep or if they actually put some parts under the new paint.
It’s more a recondition/pm it only has 3500 hrs, did sprockets, some rollers and rails,
I'm with Nige, lots and lots of sellers slap on a new coat of paint and make it look good and say it's reconditioned front to back. It's good that it's got a 90 day warranty, just work it hard and see if it stays together. These were really good machines. I did not care for this version of hystat though, the G series was very, very much improved.