CAT D3G Wiring schematic Serial CLB00312 Would anyone have a wiring schematic for this machine, having intermittent no drive and park brake issues Any help appreciated
An electrical schematic is no problem. I’ll send you one. Big question is do you know how to pull Diagnostic Codes and if so what results did they throw up.? A misbehaving motor speed sensor would probably be top of the probability list.
Thanks for your efforts Nige, no I’m unsure how to get codes, a colleague has been to look and tried with ET but no go apparently Is there a procedure ?
There ought to be an old school way of getting Codes. Not having ben around one of these grey market machines I first have a question. Does the area around the fuse box and the diagnostic connector #3 look like the photo below.? Specifically does the machine have the Harness Code plug #2 and the indicator light #4 as depicted.?
Figured it out, the main power relay/ solenoid was faulty, only had 7 volts getting to the fuse box. Easy one for a change.