Where can I buy control cables for my D4E Winch? Thanks: Ed
take it you mean winch control cables for the fwd/rev selector and winch brake. Dozer winch parts in portland oregon have them. Have bought from them and had it sent to NZ for my D4E winch brake cable. They aren,t cheap though. Alternativly someone who makes up push pull cables for industrial or marine use. Put a D4E winch on my 7U but cost of 3 cables was prohibitive so i made up push pull rods and bell cranks to operate it. Works excellent.
Do you have the control levers ? You may be able to source cables off a D series winch and adapt them .
Find a marine supply store or push-pull control cable manufacturer, and give them a sample of what you want made. https://www.globalspec.com/local/4372/C_US/NY
Try Bunker Hill Cables in Millersburg, OH. Phone 330.893.0242. I have a Carco 50BPS winch on my 750C ii. Carco wanted around $500.00 EACH!!! OUCH!!! I paid $356.00 for both. Exact fit.
My Inland truck parts will make push pull cables.