Machines cranks fine but you hear a slight buzzing/vibration. I pulled the floor pan and belly pan then I found that the front pump right behind the engine (there’s two hydro pumps) the line coming out of the top of the pump going to the hydraulic filter is buzzing and vibrating. Once you press the brake release button then line begins to buzz louder and vibrating noticeably more. And the dozer will steer and operate maybe not at maximum capacity suction filter in tank has been looked at
Can you post a machine Serial Number please. Also have you checked or tested anything so far and if so, what exactly.?
I’ve checked suction filter replaced park break solenoid and cleaned all others and I have replaced all filters clean breather on tank also
Lookin to find serial number on my phone.
Mhk17485 serial number
That's the engine Serial Number but never mind. The tractor S/N is RKG03035. So first step is to look for any Diagnostic Codes in the electronic system. See Post #3 in this thread. Take special note of the attachment RENR7313-03 which contains details of how to access Codes and how to scroll from one to the next in case ther eis nore than one. HeavyEquipmentForums Come back with your results.
It’s definitely not electrical I don’t think we’ve got new batteries checked voltages and now replacing all selnoids
If you have not checked for Diagnostic Codes using the procedure I linked you can't know whether it is electrical/electronic or not. Diagnostics is nothing more complex thant a process of eliminating things one at a time until you find the problem. If you want to do it different and throw the Parts Cannon at it then have at 'er....
We don’t have readily available
Don't have what readily available.? To pull the Codes all you need are two paper clips. Did you not read the procedure.?
I don’t know how to pull them.
Please go back up the page to Post #6 and read it carefully. In that post is a link to another thread. Click that link, go to Post #3 of the linked thread and download the attachment RENR7313. All the information you need is there. I don't think i can make it any clearer.
The dozer isn’t throwing any codes.
Left track doesn’t steer all the time either
So the Blink Light is only flashing 222.? Have you done any servicing on the machine recently, especially changing the oil or filters in the transmission system.? If not I suggest as a next step that you should change the filter(s) and cut the old ones open for inspection to check for the presence of particles. Here is a LINK to a video showing how it's done. I know it is an engine filter in the video but the principle is the same. Planning for further ahead you may need to get hold of some pressure gauges. You will need at least one of each that read up to the following pressures - 600psi, 3500psi, and 8000psi. You will also need couplers and hoses to connect the gauges to the quick couplers on the test points shown in the illustration below.
Gauge is 6k max I assume rear pump is the 8000 psi and park break is 600psi
See how you go with these tests. I would strongly suggest that you cut a filter for inspeciton sooner rather than loater because if something is coming apart you really need to be aware of the fact.
Defiantly was some glitter in tank we cleaned all the tank and replace suction filter in tank and we’ve had the pumps replaced before main pump that is
Pressure at both filters the back filter is making the buzzing go away when we crack it open
OK, so which component(s) in the drive system were replaced and apart from the tank was the system cleaned out at the time of replacement.? A filter change and cut the old ones open should be the next step.
Filters has been changed old ones didn’t have any metal debris to the eye wondering if CAT cleaned tank and suction filter when replaced
Note it had been in operation for a bit bf the this issue arose
So this work was done by a Cat dealer.? It’s hard to know what to suggest when the information about the machine comes in a drip feed. Every time you answer there’s another nugget. Is there any chance of the full story in one hit.? Did you do any or all of the pressure testing from Post #17 on the previous page.?