Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

cat D6m xl problem when steering

albdesmo · 2017-02-04 21:29

Ciao, spero che non ho fatto errori, vi scrivo da Italia, e non parlo bene l'inglese. Chiedo il vostro aiuto per risolvere il mio problema. Nel mio D6M XL, 3WN. quando sterzo a destra ea sinistra, si sentono i colpi gravi. Mi è stato detto che la macchina deve essere ricalibrato. Ho gatto ET, ma questa funzione non me lo permette ..... Ci può spiegare quali strumenti ho bisogno Grazie

Replies1
  1. #1albdesmo2017-02-05 12:08

    Hello, I hope I did not make mistakes, and do not speak English well. I ask your help to solve my problem. In my D6M XL, 3WN. when steering left and right, you can hear the serious blows. I was told that the machine must be recalibrated. I own the CAT ET, when I go on service: this function will not let me ..... Can you explain what tools I need Thank you