2012 d6t. Serial number GMK00781. Anyone know what the Hydrualic pressure should be at the lift cylinders? Semi U blade and when get a big load on it the lift seems to stall out. I have pressure testing gauge kit. Thanks.
The blade control is electronic based on signals from position sensors in the joystick. Are you sure that the problem is in the hydraulic side.? Have you checked for any Diagnostic Codes on the Operator Monitor.?
I’m not getting any active codes that I can see. It lifts good in all circumstances other than when you get a big load on it. I’ll try to get into the monitor and see if I can find joystick position or something
I think to see the signal from the joystick sensor needs ET. I just wanted to make sure that you had considered the possibility of an electronic problem. To remove any possibility of doubt it may be a good idea to do a calibraion of all the joystick position sensors before proceeding further. This procedure requires ET. Attached some info on testing. The bummer as far as you're concerned is that the main implement relief valve is supposedly only capable of being tested off the machine. So based on that maybe focusing on correct calibration of the electronics might be a good point to start.
I looked back through a previous work order and had forgot I had cat do a calibration on the joystick the last time they were out for a completely different issue. Sounds like I may be calling them if it can’t be tested onsite.