Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

cat d7H weight

Pete1468 ยท 2016-12-07 18:04

Can anyone tell me what a d7H weighs, I've heard all over on weights. Looking At one with a winch. I have a triple axle trailer but would like to know a definite weight. My old d7E with winch and rops is 52500 give or take. I was guessing 55000 base machine plus winch.

Replies3
  1. #1wrwtexan2016-12-07 19:04

    Dyno Pete? If so, I just blew mine out in prep for our incoming freeze. Best I can tell from Ritchiespecs, with a standard blade it is running right over 52K. Others more experienced on it may have a more accurate weight though.

  2. #2Pete14682016-12-07 22:03

    Yep, it's me. I'll trade you temps, it's supposed to be 9 here tonight. I think dirt work will be put on hold because of frost.

  3. #3wrwtexan2016-12-07 22:48

    Yikes. Sorry, no go on the trade . We'll be back in the fifties by the weekend! My land clearing will be slowed from the mud. Stay warm my friend!