looking for hydraulic working pressure to the drive motors on my e120b
4000+-70psi
7nf02198
What problem are you having Rjjr?
steel lines are rusted out and they are $400 each was looking at putting rubber lines on just wanted to know if i 2 brad line or 4 braid
Well, I don't know that 2 wire would be sufficient. And if you go 4 wire, given the length of the hoses and the fittings involved you're not going to be far from $400/ea for hoses. No, I'm not saying they'll be that much, just saying you're going to be at the very least half way. Just a wild guess.
that is what i think to have to price it and see
Maybe another option, I don't know about your local hyd hose shop, but I work with a local shop that can make custom made tubes, don't know if that would be cheaper than hoses though, I just know hose assemblies nowdays are down right expensive.